Dating Sites

I've decided to sign up for a dating site for the millionth time. I don't know what I'm expecting this time around. I've been on there for over a week now and not much has changed to be honest. I decided not to put a picture of myself to get to know people on a deeper level as stated in my profile and I've had dozens of people asking for pictures. They ask for pictures before even asking for my name. That says alot. Most people don't take the time to read profiles. Even profiles from people who actually took the time to do a complete profile description. I know that there's still good people out there. I've had a few interesting conversations so far but of course the ones I'm interested in don't answer their messages on a daily basis. Or they do just not mine 😆. It'll pass the time until I decide to delete the app again I guess.

Let's see where this goes!

Have a great day everyone! 😊



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A poem about nothing

Social Media Cleanse