Who are You to judge?

We all know people who spend all their time and energy on judging other people.
Whether it be based on sexual orientation, color of the skin, religion, life style... etc. etc. etc... The list goes on and on... Some people will stop at nothing to express their opinions.

I honestly think you can have an opinion without disrespecting and hurting other people.
It is hard for me to imagine a world without prejudice and judgement because that is all I have ever known. I try to do my best to educate people surrounding me so that they begin to think before they open their mouths... I feel for the individuals who have to hide who they really are because of how the majority of the society views them. Its shameful to know that some people feel like they have to hide their identities and uniqueness because of some peoples lack of human compassion.

All I have to say to the people who judge is focus on yourself and let them live their lives like they want to. Everyone has the right to be happy and everyone deserves respect.

As one of you, I sympathize with everyone who has ever felt disrespected, mistreated, judged, uncared for and un loved.  I know it is a big burden to carry but I somehow feel like this is my responsibility to fix, I can't change the world over night but I promise to try one step at a time one individual at a time.

Love, fallen_butterfly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Cleanse

A poem about nothing

Dating Sites