Lost and found

Hi everyone, this post is a bit different from things I've written in the past. It pretty much sums up everything I've been through in the past couple of months. If any of you can relate or think you know what I'm talking about in this poem feel free to leave a comment. :)
I hope you'll like it!

                                                                    Lost and found
How can I say what's in my heart
when I don't even know where to start
Even if the world keeps going round
My world was turned upside down

Where do I go from here?
Who's gonna lend a loving ear?
Who's gonna try to understand?
Who's gonna lend a helping hand?

I fly so high I could touch the sky
I sink so low, to the bottom I go
From feeling like a goddess to feeling worthless
How will I learn to control this illness?

Even though everything feels wrong
I try to smile and stay strong
I'll figure out what's my destiny
Living my life peaceful and free

So many things left to say
So I lift up my hands and pray
Pray that I'll get rid of all this agony
Pray that this isn't the end of me

Michelle Soucy






Comments

  1. This is great Michelle. Thanks for sharing your heart with us. I pray that you will be strong and will find a way to make it through and come out free and at peace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments and suggestions before you leave :)

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Cleanse

A poem about nothing

Dating Sites