One of those days

Some days I laugh at the silly thoughts I have and other days it feels like I'm climbing Mount Everest just to get through the day...The main thing is that I win the battle against myself everyday...

I just wish I could take out my brain and analyze it like a computer. That way maybe I could get to the bottom of why I'm feeling the way I am and I could work on fixing it.

On paper I have everything I need to be happy. I have every reason to be proud of the life I'm living yet I'm just not feeling it... I keep trying to snap out of it and I wish I knew how I could. I keep telling myself that tomorrow will be better yet tomorrow gets here and it's just more of the same.

I debated whether or not I should post this and ultimately came to the conclusion that we can't always have good days and me being vulnerable and putting everything out there might be the best way to get over this funk. And if it can help even just one person feel like they're not alone then I will be happy!

Have a great weekend everyone! Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Cleanse

A poem about nothing

Dating Sites