Remember who you are...

We are all born intuitive...

For some reason we forget about this fact and have to relearn it throughout our lives. The process of remembering who we are usually happens after the most difficult stages in our lives. After we question who we are on a deeper level...

9 years ago, I had what could be considered to be a spiritual awakening, but due to a lack of proper guidance and being heavily medicated (after being diagnosed with Bipolar disorder type 1) as a defense mechanism I blocked everything and went for several years feeling like I was living a lie... I had to learn to "play the game" so I wouldn't make any waves and upset people who weren't ready to hear what I had to say.

Having visions, and getting really strong gut feelings has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember... granted I didn't talk about it.

What I've noticed lately is that the more I talk about it the more doors it actually opens up... I'm finally starting to feel liberated and like I can be myself. Granted this isn't the case with everyone I'm surrounded by but I feel like the universe is sending me more and more people that resonate with what I'm thinking, saying and feeling.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm far from being an expert on the subject. I'm still not able to make sense of most of my visions but I'm learning more everyday. I must be patient and trust that everything happens with divine timing.

Do you have any tips on the subject? :)

Xx Infinite Love & Light xX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Cleanse

A poem about nothing

Dating Sites