Bipolar Thoughts

How come manic episodes last a minute and are followed by months/years of a more depressive state?

I miss being manic, it was closer to my real personality. I use to be energetic, motivated, go-go-go kind of person. If you met me now you wouldn't say so...

Is it enough to just function? Just going through the motions without really living... I don't recognize myself anymore. Everything I use to love to do I barely do anymore... Getting up in the morning is a chore. Getting through the day is a struggle. I need to kick myself in the butt just to do the simplest tasks. I'm not really depressed, I would say I'm more neutral. I don't get excited about things anymore. Every day is just more of the same. 

Hopefully things turn around soon... 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Cleanse

A poem about nothing

Dating Sites