Relationships

 Hello there,

These past few years I've been working really hard on myself to clear blockages and grow as a person. One area which I haven't quite cracked yet is romantic relationships. For a long time I kept thinking the person I was suppose to meet wasn't ready for me yet. But lately I came to a realization that maybe it's me who's not ready for them. That thought really humbled me and showed me that maybe there's still things I need to work on before I'm ready to meet someone.

I'm truly content being single but I'm excited at the idea of meeting someone to grow and evolve with. Where we feed off each other and help each other see things from different perspectives. I'm ready for the full package: an emotional, spiritual, mental and physical connection.

Xx Infinite Love & Light xX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Cleanse

A poem about nothing

Dating Sites