Thoughts

Happy Tuesday everyone,

I've decided that I would write my innermost thoughts here (even though no one sees it) with the hope that one day someone will find my blog and find my words comforting because they won't feel so alone anymore.

I've had a great weekend with a friend I can be completely open and transparent with. It was very refreshing and humbling. I really needed to come back to myself and remember my convictions. In my everyday life, right now, I don't get to talk about the universe, angels, life and death, and all that fun, deeper stuff. I'm left with my thoughts most of the time, although I do write them down in my journal.

It's pretty amazing to see how my thought process evolves with times. Looking back just one year ago, there's some things that I see in a completely different way.

Stay tuned for more updates :)

Xx Infinite Love & Light xX


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Cleanse

A poem about nothing

Dating Sites