Dreams

 "Don't let other people's insecurities stop you from achieving your dreams"

I woke up twice last night with that quote popping up in my head. Must be my subconscious trying to tell me something...

Upon further meditation on the subject I've come to terms with the fact that, in the past, I've put far too much emphasis on other people's opinions. And truth be told, people can only meet us at their level of understanding. Relying too much on other people's feedback is dangerous. For some, reaching for the stars seems unrealistic and impossible. If I had listened to the critics along the way I wouldn't be where I am today. I've still got a long way to go but you can be sure that I'm aiming high and I will no longer let other people's limitations become my own...

Xx Infinite Love & Light xX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Cleanse

A poem about nothing

Dating Sites