My truth

When we judge something as good or bad or when we see things as black and white, we are not seeing the bigger picture. Everything going on in the world today is a test. A test to see if we'll rise above or repeat past patterns. A war is going on right now. It's an energetic one, one we control with our minds. What we decide to feed ourselves and feed our brains is contributing to the Master Consciousness in one way or another. Be conscious, make the conscious choice. What kind of impact do we want to have? Anything that is not from LOVE is contributing to what we say we don't want but keep feeding... Words are just words without actions. And by actions I mean a change in our perspective. What we put our energy on will keep expanding. If everyone in the world today was aware of this we would see heaven on earth. Our true essence is LOVE. Everything else is just an illusion. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! 

Xx Infinite Love and Light to you xX

(Just to be clear, and I can't believe I have to write this... I am grounded and awake. I am simply allowing my higher self to finally speak. I don't know who this message will reach but it is my hope that it bring hope and comfort to many. We are in control, even when it feels like we aren't.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Cleanse

A poem about nothing

Dating Sites