Psychotic or Psychic?

It is my understanding and belief that the world we live in today, as specially in North America, is upside down... When someone is admitted to the hospital for "psychotic behaviors" they are drugged into silence instead of being listened to and guided.

Most doctors/psychiatrists would rather treat symptoms instead of getting to the root of the issue.

In my opinion people who are diagnosed as schizophrenic, bipolar, borderline personality disorder, etc., are people who are more sensitive to the energies around them (the seen and unseen realms). And instead of being guided and supported on their journey they are drugged and suppressed.

Don't get me wrong, everyone is born with psychic abilities. Some people are just more sensitive to the energies than others. Just imagine what kind of world we would live in if these people would be guided and given tools to reclaim their lives!

With that said I'm not discrediting all of the medical world. Medication can be useful to control symptoms and regain some sense of "normalcy". But we should all be given the choice and be able to work with medical professionals to achieve the best possible outcome for our wellbeing.

I've made it my mission to shed some light on the situation and help as many people as I can. I don't see things like most people do and I think that's one of my superpowers. I will keep digging deep and will keep you posted on my thought process as we go along. 🙂

Xx Infinite Love & Light xX


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Cleanse

A poem about nothing

Dating Sites