Reflexion

I've been doing a lot of personal development work lately. I've always been interested in any type of inner work that helps me go deep and answer big questions. After weeks of diving deep and being motivated and energized I hit a wall. I don't know exactly what happened but it feels like I was halted in my spiritual work pretty much overnight.

I may be wrong but I believe that before incarnating in this lifetime we chose what "obstacles" we would go through to help us grow spiritually. Believing that helps me accept challenges with an open mind/heart  and gives me a sense of responsibility, hope and confidence that I have the tools to transcend any obstacles put on my path. 

I haven't had any outward obstacles to deal with lately and it's allowed me to go inwards and really analyze myself and be honest about how I've been feeling in the past few years and how it's shaped me as a person. Working on ourselves is a continuous task (or it should be, in my opinion) but I get some sort of satisfaction every time I work through a challenge and I feel that I come out of it stronger.

I'm not sure if today's post makes any sense or what I'm trying to say, feels like it's not flowing very well but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Infinite Love & Light xX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Cleanse

A poem about nothing

Dating Sites